Item#: VT4BD030K B6BW030K05
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.minisplitacunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.ductless-air-conditioning-unit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.wallmountacunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.20000btuairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.ductlessminisplitairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
Efficient, affordable home cooling
You can count on years of dependable energy efficiency when you choose an Airtemp home comfort system air conditioner. Designed with reliable performance in mind, Airtemp split system outdoor units are engineered with a full feature set in an attractive, low profile design that complements every home.
Quality, reliability and value…that's Airtemp.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• Designed using galvanized steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
• Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
• Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
• High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
• Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
• One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
• Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
• Complete Metal Wrapper: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
• Micro-Channel Coils: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
Complete your Airtemp® split system.
The energy efficiency of a split system is rated and certified by matching the outdoor and indoor sections. The indoor section is typically a furnace and indoor coil, or an air handler, which contains a blower and a coil. If you replace an older air conditioner or heat pump outdoor unit, it is important to also change out your indoor section so the system will perform at the rated efficiency. This also assures system long-lasting reliability. Your contractor can determine the most appropriate matching system for your home and needs.
Quality, reliability and value…that's Airtemp®.
An air handler completes your indoor comfort system when matched with an Airtemp® air conditioner or heat pump outdoor unit. Our line of air handlers includes innovative features such as Micro-Channel coil technology to resist corrosion and up to a full inch of insulation for quiet operation. Ask your contractor which Airtemp® air handler is best for your home.
FEAUTRES AND BENEFITS
• Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with optional white decorative panel. The plastic drain pan is corrosion resistant.
• Multi-speed: Gives flexibility of installation.
• Blower Control Board: Incorporating blower time delay.
• Ease-of-Service: Plug-in wire connections and built-in filter rack makes the air handler easy to service.
• Heater Kits Installed: Available in 5kw, 8kw & 10kw.
• Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from front of unit.
• Fully insulated Cabinet: for quiet operation.
• Front and/or Bottom Return air
• Offset Hanging Bracket for Easy Installation
American Standard 4A6H5030G1000A 4FWMF036A1DS10B 2.5 ton Gold Series Heat and Cool Air Conditioner Brand: American Standard