Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.minisplitacunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.ductless-air-conditioning-unit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.wallmountacunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.20000btuairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.ductlessminisplitairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
FEATURES and BENEFITS
• Quality Compressor: State of the art compressor is standard equipment
• R-410A Refrigerant Earth: friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• High Pressure Switch: Ensures long compressor life.
• CopperTube/AluminumFinCoils: Outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
• Anteater Evaporator Coil: for increased resistance against formicary corrosion, the number one cause of coil leaks. ~ The 2, 2.5 and 3 ton models include all-aluminum Anteater Micro-channel technology. ~ The 3.5, 4 and 5 ton models include Anteater™ tubing technology.
• DesignedusingGalvanizedSteel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Compact Footprint and Profile: easy to install and transport.
• 0” Clearance: to combustibles on duct side of the unit allows for installations in tight areas.
• Mesh hail guard: A guard that will never rust and protects the units coil from being damaged.
• Raised Base Pan: allows water to drain away from away from the unit.
• Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
• Easy access: to the evaporator coil for cleaning and general maintenance.
• Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service to the fan motor.
• Time / Temperature Defrost: a reliable, industry standard control offers various time settings to meet any type climate.
• Five Minute RestartTime Delay: when the units shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause of compressor failure.
• Liquid Line Filter Driers: Factory installed at a convenient location for service.
• AccessibleServiceValves: simplify servicing of the refrigeration system.
• Suction Accumulator: provides protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
• Permanently Lubricated Condenser Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation.
• Low voltageTransformer: Includes 3 Amp fuse to protect low voltage circuit.
• Drain Trap Included: design optimizes drainage capabilities.
• Optional Electric Heat: Field installed 5 – 20 KW.
Mitsubishi WBPA1 Wind Baffle For Mitsubishi PUZ/YA12/18 Outdoor Units Brand: Mitsubishi